What do I do if I have questions related directly to agencies (eg: PDRM, JPJ, PTPTN, etc.)?
- Dapat is the SMS services provider for a number of government agencies in Malaysia. With regards to your enquiry, information can be obtained directly from the agency. For agency related inquiries, please refer to the list below. You can contact the respective agencies directly.
Agency Acronym Tel.No Website Jabatan Pendaftaran Negara (JPN) JPN 03-88807000 firstname.lastname@example.org www.jpn.gov.my Jabatan Pengangkutan Jalan (JPJ) JPJ 03-80008000 email@example.com www.jpj.gov.my JobsMalaysia JOBSMY 03-83202713 firstname.lastname@example.org www.jobsmalaysia.gov.my Kumpulan Wang Simpanan Pekerja KWSP 03-89226000 - www.kwsp.gov.my Lembaga Pembiayaan Perumahan Sektor Awam LPPSA 03-88801600 - www.lppsa.gov.my Lembaga Peperiksaan Malaysia LPM 03-80008000 - lp.moe.gov.my Majlis Peperiksaan Malaysia MPM 03-61261600 email@example.com www.mpm.edu.my National Institute of Occupational Safety and Health NIOSH 03-87692100 firstname.lastname@example.org www.niosh.com.my Pejabat Tanah dan Galian Selangor PTGS 03-55447000 email@example.com ptg.selangor.gov.my Pejabat Tanah dan Galian Wilayah Persekutuan PTGWP 03-26103300 firstname.lastname@example.org www.ptgwp.gov.my Polis DiRaja Malaysia POLIS 03-22626310 email@example.com www.rmp.gov.my Tribunal Tuntutan Pengguna Malaysia TTPM 1-800-88-9811 - tribunal.kpdnkk.gov.my
- Please click here for more agency's contact list.
What is the correct SMS mechanics if I want to use mySMS services for certain agencies?
- Please click here for our full list of SMS mechanics and how to use our mySMS 15888 services.
What sort of information is available from the mySMS 15888 service?
2 types of information are available:
- General information pertaining to the Government agencies such as office address & contact numbers nationwide, form downloads and other services as established by the respective agencies.
- Individual personal information maintained at respective agencies, eg examination results, application status, account details & personal profiles.
- 2 types of information are available:
I am experiencing problems receiving and sending SMS to the 15888 number. Why?
If you are a prepaid user, reasons may include:
- Your network operator may be experiencing congestion.
- You may not have sufficient credits to receive or send text.
- You may have made a typing error whilst initiating your SMS request.
- If you are a prepaid user, reasons may include:
What are the rates charged for each SMS sent and received?
- Each SMS send is charged RM0.15.
- Each SMS received is charged RM0.20.
- Each SMS broadcast received is free.
Didn’t find what you were looking for?
- Get the support you need and call us at 03 7804 2840. Our Careline is always happy to help from Mondays to Fridays, from 830am - 6pm.
What is Dapat?
- Dapat empowers communities through a variety of mobile and digital solutions. Since 2004, the company has built its legacy as one of the most trusted provider for government agencies’ and their users through SMS services. At it’s core, Dapat provides services that covers Data, Analytics, Payments and Technologies
What other services does Dapat offer?
- Dapat empowers communities through a variety of mobile and digital solutions.
Is Dapat hiring?
- Interested in joining the growing Dapat family? Drop your resume here at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where is Dapat’s office?
DAPAT Vista (M) Sdn Bhd
Kelana Center Point
Unit 548 & 550, Block A
3, Jalan SS7/19, 47301
Petaling Jaya, Selangor
- DAPAT Vista (M) Sdn Bhd